Monday, June 16, 2008

BUSY LIFE

WOW!!! Where do I start.

I want to apologize for the lack of updates to the blog. We have had a ton of change here at InLight right on top of a very busy shooting season. I am going to take the helm for the most part on updating the blog as much as I can.

Lately I have found great inspiration in so many things that I have recently experienced. I am a blessed man. Yesterday was fathers day and I had a perfect day. As some of you know I have to beautiful kids and a truly amazing wife. I got a BBQ and some backyard furniture for fathers day so we decided to have both (Jaime and my own) families over to our home for fathers day. I cooked these crazy hamburgers and everyone brought side dishes. It was a beautiful day. I was able to relax quite a bit and I even watched golf (not something I usually do). We have been so busy at InLight that days like this are few and far between. So thanks you Noah and Hailey for being such amazing kids. Thank you also for the great cards that you made for me. Thank you Jaime for helping make my day so fun and relaxed. Thanks also for my new BBQ. Thanks to both families for just hangin with us and showing us Dads that we are appreciated.

For the future I am going to try to bring you the photo shoots that I have but I also want to bring a part of my life and my heart to this journal about InLight Photographers and Me.

Shaun Austin Gordon

No comments: