Monday, October 6, 2008

Flying

Since the last post I have been figuring out a way to get caught up. I don't think that is possible so I will go back to some shoots and blog but my goal is to start today and try to keep you updated about present life as it unfolds.

I have been working on getting my pilots license lately with the world renowned pilot instructor Elisabeth Murillo. I am going to be slowing down due to the focus that the business needs. I am absolutely in love with flying. I never really dreamed about it as a kid but when I recently tried it I fell in love. I have now flown solo two times. Once just in the pattern and the other I flew to Chino and back. It really sinks in when I am flying by myself that I am actually flying. The feeling of freedom is priceless.

When Kevin Swan (my business partner in KISS Wedding Books) was out from Indiana we went flying and he took these pics. Thanks for shooting these Kevin.

Here is the beautiful plane. Oh how I love 9964L (Tail number of the plane)


Preflight


Soaring over Chino


Kevin in the back seat.


Here we are safely on the ground :)

1 comment:

Jen Stewart Photography said...

Wow Shaun that's AWESOME!!!!!! Looks like so much fun!