Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fierro Wedding.

Jaime (My HOT wife) and I shot a wedding on Saturday and we had a great time with this small intimate group. If I had to explain them in one word..... I really could not do it. They were fun, they all had accents from all over, good friends with eachother and they were just good people to be around. Here are a few of my favorite pics.
The bad A%# boys.
Photobucket
The HOT girls
Photobucket
Lots of fun Laughs
Photobucket
The beautiful bride
Photobucket
Love the backlight
Photobucket
Two CUTE flower girls
Photobucket
The promises
Photobucket
The feeling we strive to get back to
Photobucket
The support
Photobucket
Sealed with a KISS
Photobucket
And they lived........Happily ever after is my prayer.
Photobucket

Photobucket
CRAZY FUN CREW
Photobucket
WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT
Photobucket
And the crowd goes wild
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the photos are gorgeous...where is this location?