Monday, October 13, 2008

KIDOS are what it is all about

I had a great time this past Sunday with my kids. Usually it is my son Noah and I going to rock out at some christian concert but my daughter Hailey is now at the age where she want to do some ROCKIN herself. We went down to Saint Andrews Presbyterian Church in Newport Beach. Another dad that was living it up without mom brought his two daughters with us.

Here is our friend Faith (RIGHT) with my daughter Hailey (LEFT) after the face painting.



My daughter rockin out ON STAGE with Jana Alayra . Hailey impressed me so much with how she rocked out. My son went up there as well but he is a little more timid than my daughter. I have said this before but he is going to change the world and my daughter is just that IT girl (She just has that thang).



Here is my son and daughter with Jana.




Jana Alayra is a great kid entertainer. She has an amazing testimony and really leads these kids to a place of worship. Thanks Jana for serving God in this amazing way.

No comments: